Sunday, April 17, 2011

Capdeville

So we went to capdeville for one of my bestest friend's birthday--Hayley Mitchell!! It's in New Orleans on Capdeville Street near Lafayette Square.
It's a Pub type place that kind of has a secret agent theme. Kind of like 007. The menus were modeled off of a secret file. They had many British decorations. They had album covers everywhere and interesting light fixtures. The bathroom said "WC" but I think it should have said "loo" haha.

I think everyone at our table got their fabulous gourmet burgers. I got the capdeville burger which had gruyere cheese, caramelized onions and lettuce with an amazing beef patty. One thing I was a lil p-o'ed about was that they put mayo on my burger even though the menu did not state that this burger had mayo. If you really know me, you would know that I hate condiments. They had many different types of burgers so everyone can find what they like. The hamburger buns they use are homemade and amazing!

One dish that is really original that they have is fried red beans and rice. I personally didn't try it but I heard it was delish.

They had really good fries that were pretty spicy. But I love spicy!

The best part of this place was the price! It is around $12 a person but the atmosphere of this place makes you feel that you are at a much more expensive place.





No comments:

Post a Comment