Saturday, April 23, 2011

Ninfa

James and I went ate lunch at a Baton Rouge Mexican staple....Ninfas. It's so yummy because their tortillas are made from scratch by the tortilla lady! I must admit that I like the ambiance of ninfa before they remodeled it. They used to have piƱatas hanging from the ceiling. Now it's kind of bland. However the food is still great!

They always start you with chips and salsa (red and green salsa). Then James got a ninfarita--bring a designated driver!

Today it was not crowded at all so our food came out in like 10 minutes. I got the tacos and James got the steak fajitas. I always get tacos at ninfas so I can taste their incredible tortillas. Usually at other Mexican places I get enchiladas. I am a creature of habit.

Ninfas is better at night but they do not take reservations but i don't mind waiting by the bar.







No comments:

Post a Comment